Issue no. 4! Tweethanger is a collection of news about transport and urbanism in Korea. This week has links to a lecture of the Royal Asiatic Society-Korea Branch about urban renewal in Seoul, Kakao Taxi experience and links to our two new blog posts of this week (Suncheon PRT and the Pangyo-Yeoju Line).
Visit the Tweethanger archive for past issues.
- Resurrection City: Seoul’s neverending urban renewal process >> http://t.co/UmIQJNZQv1 [source]
- Songdo’s student population surges (via @JoongAngDaily) >> http://t.co/utrxhYyP0A [source]
- Cycle Chic, the revolutionizing bicycle culture book by @copenhagenize has a Korean translation, too: 사이클 시크 >> http://t.co/UCqLluWsYx [source]
- Naver Provides Indoor Maps for 328 Major Sites Nationwide (via @KoreaSavvy) >> http://t.co/D1mvyQMpwP [source]
- RT @pooh__do: seoul bus 🚌 #CityHall, #Seoul. (2015) #leicaCM #film https://t.co/8byPbnhz5w [source]
- Impressions of SkyCube PRT: http://t.co/gPcTeXNWW0 via @YouTube [source]
- Suncheon SkyCube PRT (Full Ride): http://t.co/RxhBy5BBKg via @YouTube [source]
- 막차, the last bus #Korea http://t.co/GnpowhUn02 [source]
- Suncheon SkyCube PRT Ride >> http://t.co/aV0T92VA6M [source]
- Here’s the latest on the Yeoju line which is set to open next year. Thanks to @korail351036 for the photos! http://t.co/GLoCfrnECd [source]
- ‘Konglish’ floods into apartment brand names (via @TheKoreaHerald) >> http://t.co/Uw8ldXO0yX [source]
- Rural life – Coordinated support needed for people leaving cities (via @TheKoreaHerald) >> http://t.co/3QxR9JWQnE [source]
- Urbanization rate in #Korea “fell for the first time in more than half a century to 91.04 percent in 2012.” >> http://t.co/Yt6qULufY6 [source]
- The Problem with KakaoTaxi (via @10wontips) >> http://t.co/ry1TwimWqw [source]