While it seems 2016 wasn’t a good year for a lot of people, it was a great one for Kojects. Here’s a few of the highlights from last year…
- Andy moved back to Korea after three years abroad and is happy to be near the action again
- We became Korea correspondants for the International Rail Journal, a leading publication in the rail industry for nearly 60 years
- Nikola investigated the poorly designed new bicycle crossings in central Seoul which were consequently covered in local news
- We gave a lecture at the Seoul Real Estate Investment Meetup and Royal Asiatic Society Korea Branch among many other activities (radio interviews, documentary interviews etc.)
Most popular articles from 2016:
- Premium Express Buses to Operate from September
- Design Failure of Bicycle Crossings
- Shinbundang Line Extension to Open January 30
- Alternative to Taxis at Night: Seoul’s Callbus
- Seoul Investigates 24 Hour Friday Night Services for Line 7
Important projects that opened in 2016
- SRT – Seoul’s new High-speed Rail Line
- Southern Extension of Shinbundang Line
- Incheon Maglev
- Incheon Line 2
So what’s on the horizon for 2017?
- More projects opening, including some fairly important ones which will play vital roles in the 2018 Winter Olympics
- We’ll be updating our website with even more useful info for transport around Korea
- More videos and pictures of projects around the country
We look forward to bringing you the latest transport and urban development news from Korea in the new year. Please let us know if there are any projects or anything else you’d like to see us cover.
All the best for the new year!